£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Salary: 45k - 55k + Car and Package
We are working with a well-established business based in the North Wales who are looking to appoint a highly experienced Site Manager.
They specialise in the speculative housing market and have a stable management team, a great deal of work across multiple sectors and opportunities for progression.
- You will be overseeing the site and will have the skills and capability to successfully manage the site to completion.
- You will monitor the delivery of the project working alongside key stakeholders to optimise project delivery.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Ensuring all builds are produced to a consistently high standard of quality in line with relevant standards and regulations.
- Managing employed and labour only sub-contractors appropriate for the site.
- Co-ordinating labour and materials to meet the production programme, maintaining the optimum level of materials on sites consistent with the labour force being fully and effectively employed.
- Monitoring the output of all persons working on site and signing work off for payment, ensuring they have been completing to the required standards of quality.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have a trades or joinery background, and 5+ years Site Manager experience.
- A key point to be successful in this role is that you would be driven and very client focused.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established house builder.
- This key role to will be perfect for an ambitious manager due to the internal progression offered within the company.
- They offer a generous salary and a benefits package that rewards endeavour.