£230 to £250 Per Annum
Position: Civils Site Manager
Start date: ASAP
A civils/ construction project is starting soon and our client is looking to bring on a site manager with experience in both construction and civils contracting; namely, Warehouse refurbishment works including internal slabs, structural work and industrial service yard construction with associated drainage/ service infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
• Reporting to the Project Manager
• Management of subcontractors
• Controlling safety, quality and environmental activities
• Managing all health and safety and RAMS
• Liaising with the client team and consultants
• Progress reporting
• HND/BEng in Construction or Civil Engineering or qualified by experience
• Experience as a Site Manager, Assistant Site Manager or Site Supervisor with a background in delivering successful civils contracts.
• CSCS Card