£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
Regional build contractor
£45k - £55k + Package - Depending on experience
I am working with a key client of mine who are a regional contractor who specialise in the delivery of new build and refurb commercial & industrial projects up to c£5m.
They are a cash rich company which enables them to be selective on the schemes that they pick up and they are a contractor who prides itself on securing the vast majority of work through repeat clients due to their focus on quality service and excellent delivery.
With continued growth in 2022 and beyond they are looking to recruit a Site Manager to have operational control of projects up to c£5m in value.
General duties will include;
- Overall responsibility for the successful completion of the construction programme
- Monitor delivery of the project, identifying risk and opportunities and working with key stakeholders to optimise project delivery
- Lead the delivery of construction works, ensuring compliance with all company processes and protocols
- Manage and develop the supervisory and engineering team
- Ensure that HS&E targets and KPIs are set and managed
- Work closely with the Commercial team to align targets and KPI's in line with budget forecast
The idea candidate must;
- Have at least 5 years management experience with a main contractor
- Have a trades or engineering background with exposure to running projects independently
This is a great opportunity to join an historic contractor who do things “the right way” and can offer a team environment delivering interesting & challenging projects throughout Yorkshire.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.