£48,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Site Manager – New Build Affordable Housing
Our Client is a privately owned and well respected Northern Contractor, who due to continued expansion is seeking to recruit for an experienced Site Manager to work on new build developments in the North West.
Job specification – Site Manager New Build Affordable
- To manage and have overall responsibility for all on-site construction activities, reporting on a regular and routine basis to the Contracts Manager
- Ensuring all works are carried out safely, to programme, within budget and in accordance with all design standards, specifications and company procedures
Experience / Qualifications – Site Manager New Build Affordable Housing
- Good people management and communication skills
- Good technical/construction background and knowledge
- Commercially and contractually aware
- Proven track record and well organised
- IT proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- SMSTS, full first aid and CSCS Site Manager’s qualification
- Ability to forward plan and foresee potential problems together with solutions
- A team player who demonstrates both leadership and supportive qualities
- Promotes a professional image on site
- A strong focus on quality and customer service
Summary – Site Manager New Build Affordable Housing
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known and well respected contractor at a time of exceptional growth and an excellent salary and benefits package are available to the successful candidate.
To be considered send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rhona on 01204 541930 for more information and an entirely confidential conversation.