£23 to £25 Per Hour
This is negotiable dependent on experience
We are currently working with one of the North West's leading privately owned contractors. They hold strong relationships with their clients and boast a solid reputation within the Education, Commerical & Industrial sectors. These relationships have recently led to the award of a new build Industrial scheme in Chatham, Kent. They are now looking to recruit an additional locally based Site Manager to work along-side their own team to deliver a £4m development over 12 months. Although this role won't commence until the first week of Jan the contractor in question are keen to interview and secure somebody within the next month or so.
Site Manager Job Description:
- Working alongside another Site Manager taking responsbility for the delivery of new industrial units in Chatham, Kent
- Managing sub-contractors ensuring quality controls are met
- Managing the sequence of works to ensure programme and final handover dates are met
- Working with commercial teams to ensure budgets are being adhered to
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders to ensure a good working environment
- Managing H&S out on site, taking action as and when needed
Site Manager Job Requirements:
- You will need to be a fully qualified Site Manager, holding your SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS Card
- Experience managing new build industrial schemes will be of great benefit
- You will be available to start something new at the beginning of next year and have the ability to commit for atleast 12 months
- The contractor in question is looking for somebody based local to Chatham.
If the above sounds of interest and you would like to be considered please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07809159295