£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Company car or car allowance / bonus scheme / employee program
Site Manager – New Build Housing
Our client has been building homes in Cheshire for over 60 years, during which time they have accumulated a rich store of knowledge and experience of the locality.
They are currently keen to recruit a Site Manager for a prestigious site in the Chester area.
Job specification – Site Manager New Build Housing
- Site build from the inception to handover
- Health and Safety
- Ensuring site is completed to time and budget constraints
- Liaison with client and building control
- Control and monitoring of sub-contractors
Experience / Qualifications – Site Manager New Build Housing
- Previous new build housing experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- CSCS Management
- First Aid Certificate
Summary – Site Manager New Build Housing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very family orientated company as they continue to grow and expand.
An excellent package and career opportunities are on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Rhona Mechan – email@example.com or call on 01204 952400.